maandag 27 september 2010

Award



BbyAngel owner http://bbyangelx.blogspot.com/ has given me this wonderful award — Happy 101 Award.  

So thanks so much. 


1. Post the name of the person, who gave you the blog. 



2. Write about 10 things, which you like. 


1. I like 
travelling.
2. I like 
shopping.
3. I like 
Reading. ( Books, fashion magazine )
4. I like watching movies.
5. I like cupcakes, 
chocolatecake 
6. I like 
Gossip Girl.
7. I like 
Drawing.
8. I like 
Listening to music.
9. I like my friends and family.
10.I like Fashion.

And I'm passing the award on to:


The Sunshine award

This wonderfull sunshine award I received from Edith  owner of http://fashion-fantasies.blogspot.com/ ,  Thanks very much sunshine. 

The rules:
Post this picture and then award the blogs.

The Picture



Here are my nominees:

www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow...thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thankyou so much for this award. Its really nice to no someone is enjoying my blog. Thankyou xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you so much for passing this award on to me and for supporting my blog.

    Muah!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. we like so many of the same things...only thing is that i have never watched Gossip Girl. i must be the only person left who hasn't!
    xox alison

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Dankjewel voor je comment.
    En wat leuk dat je mij hebt genomineerd voor een award! erg lief!

    Liefs, Samm
    @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. The outfits you have made are really cool! love all them

    www.enamodeuse.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Manor West focuses on three basic elements to stand out in the San Francisco Nightlife scene: the design, the crowd and the talent. As you walk into Manor West, you are greeted by an impressive 30 ft backdrop designed by Yelena Yemchuk, former Creative Director for the Smashing Pumpkins. The rest of the interior, a direct antithesis to the unassuming (and almost hidden) exterior of the venue, feels comfortable and spacious with high oak ceilings and a raised VIP bottle service area.
    http://www.manorwestsf.com

    The 4,500 square foot venue has the feel of a smaller, more intimate venue. Creative placement of bars, bathrooms and VIP areas solve the flow problems that some clubs can experience on busy nights by releasing bottlenecks and making it easier to access the essential features of the club. Raised VIP booths surround the DJ Booth and allow VIP groups access to a private area with views of the entire club while a large VIP area in the back of the club allows groups of 20 to 30 to celebrate together. Talent like Caroline D’Amore, DJ Spider, Dirt Nasty, Andre Legacy and local favorites Designer Djs, Cams and Zhaldee have already graced the decks and SF can look forward to an impressive lineup of top notch DJs and bands to show up throughout 2010.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen